Senior Back End Engineer
- Helping build, maintain and improve our platforms
- Protecting user data to the highest of standards
- Integrating with partners and authorities
- Collaborating with the wider SEEK group.
- Significant back end development experience (ideally Ruby on Rails)
- Pride yourself on strong software development, including:
- Writing testable, effective and communicative code
- Architecting and building highly available, scalable, secure and performant systems
- Data modeling, design patterns, and understanding trade-offs
- Have experience with microservices and integrating with third-party systems, as well as deep knowledge of data & application security
- Strong knowledge of and experience with AWS services.
- As a team member we value the following traits:
- Curiosity and joy in learning new things (if you don't know something - you find out. If you can't do something - you learn)
- A keen interest in the overall business context and building great user experiences