Senior Full Stack Engineer - Offers Team
The Engineering team at Rokt is focused on building amazing experiences and solving complex problems. Our group of Engineers collaborate effectively to build great features for our customers, an awesome experience for the end user and all-the-while protecting and respecting user data and privacy. They make an impact with the products we create and shape the technical direction of the business.
As a key part of engineering the Offers team is responsible for a number of applications and services which support the configuration and delivery of client campaigns. The team has a broad range of responsibilities and a large degree of freedom to define its own processes.
Outcomes & responsibilities：
As well as delivering the product roadmap, engineers in the Offers team are responsible for:
- Coding Provision and management of infrastructure
- Provision and configuration and of build & delivery pipelines
- QA Monitoring
- Incident response Support
- Managing the long-term technical direction of our systems
Senior engineers are expected to not only produce high quality, secure, well tested code, but to ensure the team has the best possible chance of delivering the desired outcomes.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring everyone involved understands the product goals
- Ensuring that requirements are sufficiently well defined
- Validating that the proposed solution will deliver the desired outcomes
- Discovering, understanding and mitigating risks
- Solving technical problems in code and infrastructure
- All engineers actively collaborate with their teammates to define and fine-tune team processes, build a shared understanding of the team mission and plan how to deliver on that mission.
Senior engineers should have well-developed and well-informed opinions on what makes for good code or good systems. They should be able to express ideas about design and architecture and to argue persuasively for the particular solutions they believe are most appropriate.
Valued skills are:
- Writing simple, well factored code
- Managing complexity within a codebase
- Exploring and understanding complex codebases
- Debugging and analysis of issues
- Data analysis
- Must be willing to provide on-call incident response on a rotating basis
- Must be able to work productively with our core technologies Angular (typescript, rxjs) .Net, (C#, .Net Core, AspNet Core, .Net Framework) SQL databases (MS SQL Server transitioning to Postgres) AWS services we use heavily: EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, IAM
- Other technologies that it will be useful to be familiar with : Docker and Kubernetes Other AWS service & other cloud providers Scripting languages (e.g. Powershell, Bash)
- The team currently follows Scrum in 2-week sprints.