Senior HR Officer
We are working with a highly respected and successful client which has grown rapidly. Currently with multiple branches across Brisbane, they are looking to add more branches in the near future. Due to this growth, we are recruiting a newly created Senior HR Officer position which is an exciting full-time permanent opportunity located in an Inner West suburb. This is an all-rounder position where no two days are the same.
- Relevant qualifications and proven experience in HR / Small Payroll.
- End to End payroll experience – 1 day per week.
- Comprehensive understanding of Fair Work Act, Modern Awards, Enterprise Agreements and other relevant industrial instruments.
- Understanding of payroll, HR and Workers Compensation legislation and processes.
- Strong understanding of OHS, Work Cover procedures.
- The ability to coordinate with Management Legal affairs and compliance.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills when responding to queries, providing advice and addressing any concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent Attention to detail and the ability to follow through with tasks.
- An ability to be highly organised, self-managed and resourceful.
- THE FOLLOWING SKILLS / QUALIFICATION WILL BE HIGHLY REGARDED:
- Knowledge and exposure to OH&S legislation and processes will be an added advantage
- Return to Work Coordination.
- Experienced with contracts of employment