Service Delivery Manager
- Overall coordination and oversight of ICT Service Delivery at LLW
- Be accountable for the quality of service and performance
- Champion service and support activities in projects
- Drive internal and third-party Service Review meetings and other forums as appropriate to ensure continuous performance improvement
- Drive the development of ICT service metrics that result in continuous quality improvements
- Accountable for incidents, requests, change and escalation processes
- Ability to lead technology service delivery and projects
- Possession of a tertiary qualification in an Information Technology or related field and a minimum of three years’ experience in Service Delivery
- Possession of ITIL v3 certification.
- General IT knowledge across software, hardware, networking and ICT solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Office 365
- Experience and knowledge of desktop and mobile technologies
- Understanding of cloud and software-as-a-service platforms and architecture, and operating in a Hybrid Cloud environment
- Knowledge of IT project delivery using Agile and/or waterfall
- Knowledge and experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such as Service Strategy, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.