The role will see you joining a small passionate and dynamic IT team reporting directly to the CTO on site. Within a DevOps environment, you will help assist with the development of new in-house applications focused on their internal logistics, manufacturing, warehouse, and field management needs.
You will be the Product Owner of their own applications and you will be responsible for the growth and the design of new applications. You will also assist in integrating solutions that are developed in-house or with the help of external suppliers. When your skills and experience permit, you will also lead a small team of off-site developers.
Lots of opportunities for you to grow within a fast expanding SME (Small to Medium Enterprise) and move into a senior leadership position as the business grows. High potential to gain vendor management exposure and project manager exposure as well.
- Head Office based in North Brisbane.
- Due to continued growth, there is stable and ongoing work available for the right candidate.
- Happy to accommodate remote work 2-4 days per week from home – Only after you have proven your ability and quality of work.
- Strong focus on PHP integration scripts and Symphony.
- Google Cloud, Google API’s.
- MongoDB, GitHub, Jira, native IOS, CSS, and HTML.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree - Software Development.
- JS (jQuery / NodeJS / React JS).
- DevOps environment experience.
- Team management experience.