- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- At least a bachelor level of software engineering degree
- Experience in computer networks, computer graphics, operating systems and web Technology
- Experience in the new open-source technologies
- Hands on Drupal,HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, jQuery, Bootstrap, php and Responsive Layouts
- Awesome interaction and digital design skills and portfolio
- Demonstrated experience increasing ROI
- An understanding and ability to create style guides and work with branding guidelines
- Demonstrated Brand alignment / setting a consistent language across various platforms
- Understanding of emerging technologies, systems and platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience as a Drupal developer and themer is preferred
- Assisting to lead multiple project teams and keeping very high quality technical solution (scaling, performance, codable and maintainable), spanning multiple technology areas.
- Brainstorm complex problems whenever required, looking at the broader product perspective, considering multiple solutions with pros/cons and providing/ designing the optimal solution based on the ROI.
- Understand and trouble-shoot/improvise/scale-up complex systems, identifying Technical debt, defining/executing refactoring and tech debt reduction plan for projects, designing QA strategies/practices for future prevention.
- Guide, mentor and coach Tech Leads and teams as necessary.
- Design and Drive Engineering best practices across groups in the organization.
- Contribute, groom and monitor the Organizational Architectural Backlog/Engineering Practices as part of the Architects Group/forum.
- Own, monitor and groom the architectural/technical maturity of the teams in the Group identify training/coaching needs.
- Diversify technical expertise across multiple technology areas/domains via self learning or multiple opportunities or creating opportunities from existing.
- Participate/contribute in RFP, initial estimation, technology discussions for proposals, suggesting architecture roadmap, enabling and creating opportunities.