Software Engineer (contingent)
- Design innovative software solutions to complex problems
- Participate in/lead agile story mapping and estimation
- Develop software using a Test Driven Development mindset
- Contribute to Continuous Integration processes
- Integrate and deploy complex systems using DevOps practices
- Undertake web focused User Interface development and User Experience evolution
- Research, prototype, investigate and develop technologies and systems
- Support operational systems
- Participate in customer workshops
- Develop/deliver customer end-user training
- Be keen to learn new technologies in order to satisfy the needs of our technologically sophisticated customer base
We have opportunities based in the Melbourne CBD, and in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs.
You must have a Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (with software engineering experience).
Positions are available for candidates with a wide range of industry work experience from 2 yrs to 15+ yrs.
This role requires the successful applicant to currently be an Australian Citizen, and to engage in the process for obtaining a high level Australian Government security clearance. Leidos will commit to hiring the candidate as a full time employee after they successfully complete the first stage of their government clearance application. Therefore, if successful, you would not be commencing in the role until April 2021 at the earliest.