Software Engineer - Integration Apps team
The Engineering team at Rokt is focused on building amazing experiences and solving complex problems. Our group of Engineers collaborate effectively to build great features for our customers, an awesome experience for the end user and all-the-while protecting and respecting user data and privacy. They make an impact with the products we create and shape the technical direction of the business.
Roles include Engineer, Senior Engineer, Technical Specialist, Engineering Manager, Principal Engineer and Head of Engineering.
The Integration Apps division within Rokt engineering is responsible for the client-side SDKs and public API’s that allow our partners to show Rokt placements on their e-commerce sites and apps, which in turn provide the end customer with optimised and highly targeted offers and marketing messages, either from our partner themselves, or from a wide marketplace of brands. In short, we are the online front-door to Rokt. This brings really interesting challenges around scale, performance, security, flexibility, user experience and interoperability.
Outcomes & responsibilities：
- Consistently write high-quality and well tested code
- Solve significant problems in code and infrastructure
- Facilitate collaboration within the team
- Operate with proficiency and autonomy in solving problems
- Proven experience of designing, building, deploying and operating complex systems
- 3+ years of experience in software development with C# or other similar/object-oriented language
- Experience with distributed systems, relational databases and Cloud Environments,
- Experience with AWS tech stack is a plus Experience with .NET Core, Web API and Docker or other containerisation technologies is a plus Understanding of DevOps, build tools and CI/CD