Software Engineer - Signal Processing
- Development of wireless signal processing algorithms
- Development of wireless error correction algorithms
- Simulation and assessment of wireless signal processing and FEC algorithms and systems using MATLAB
- Development of wireless Layer 1 software in C
- Optimising signal processing algorithms for target platforms
- An understanding of wireless hardware / RF architecture and technology
- Protocol stack software development
- Development of algorithms and implementation for FPGA
- Knowledge of voice and data standards (e.g. DMR, TETRA, P25, GSM, UMTS, LTE, Satcom, Marine, Defence)
- Embedded software development and real time systems
- Scripting languages such as Perl, TCL and Python
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- Signal Processing Software Engineer - available to Australian citizens due to the nature of work.
- Work with an Australian, innovative company with a start-up culture that relies on recruiting world class engineers to retain its performance.
- Combine technical and commercial excellence to lead the field in a range of wireless communications disciplines.
- A newly created role due to business expansion exists for a Signal Processing Engineer for radio systems engineering team based in Sydney.
- A Degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required (preferably telecommunications or electronics) and mid level experience in a wireless signal processing software development role is required.
- High quality coding skills in ANSI C, very good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to become a respected member of our development team are essential.