Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience with Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business builds across all EUC’s – phones, laptops, desktops, iPad, tablets
- In-depth skills and knowledge in the administration and support of Microsoft products including but not limited to Office 365
- Strong AD skills with experience setting up strict access controls for users
- Experience working with Azure
- Minimum of 5 years technical IT experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience in enterprise level Windows based environments including Windows clusters and data centre infrastructure.
- Must be flexible in work hour arrangements and prepared to work after hours or weekends if required.
- Excellent technical and user documentation skills and experience
- Proficiency with Incident & Change Management
- Self-motivated / able to work unsupervised
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of problems/tasks
- Demonstrated server hardware management and fault resolution experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on expertise on O365 and Azure.
- Ability to fill in gaps and deep dive into the O365 tenant to identify root causes of problems.
- Ability to understand user’s SOE setup and configuration.
- Identify fixes and root causes for user’s problems with profile, performance, etc.
As Australia’s leading provider of technology, digital and SAP talent solutions, Paxus connects thousands of talented technology people to great technology and digital jobs every year.
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer to join our client based in Sydney CBD ASAP for a 2 month contract. In this role you will be required to provide administrative support of Microsoft products including but not limited to Office 365.