- To assist with the completion of all corporate income tax related compliance obligations, including the Tax Effect Accounting requirements for various legal entities.
- To assist with ongoing transaction and project related work from a tax and compliance perspective.
- To assist with the completion of GST compliance obligations.
- Undertake technical research and respond to day to day questions from the business in relation to income tax, GST and transfer pricing.
- Undertake ad hoc tax technical research in relation to the general tax position of the group and identify tax law changes relevant to the group.
- To assist with contract reviews from a tax perspective.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, particularly in relation to EHS.
- Advanced tax specialist, particularly in relation to the areas of corporate income tax and GST.
- Ability to interpret the law and translate and communicate your knowledge effectively.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and to strict deadlines.
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce/Business (and a Bachelor of Laws – optional) or equivalent in another jurisdiction.
- Minimum of 4 years’ previous experience in a Tax Consultant or Tax Specialist role. Big 4 experience is desired. Must be currently working in Tax.
- Completed your ASCPA or CA or equivalent.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Outlook is desirable.