We are looking for a Team Assistant to support our Melbourne-based Corporate Services team. This fast-paced role will see you supporting our Melbourne team as well as being a critical point of contact for our teams across Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong & Singapore.
Gaining broad exposure to our diverse organisation, you will work with the Directors and Executive Managers, giving you high visibility and the potential to make your mark on our growing business.
A varied and busy role, the Team Assistant is responsible for tasks relating to our tenders and proposals, finance, travel and expenses, operational administration, marketing and general team support.
The Team Assistant will provide critical support and be the go-to person for queries from consultants across the business in our Asia Pacific region.
- A degree or diploma in business or a related field will be highly regarded
- Experience within a consulting or agency environment is highly desirable
- You will be located in Melbourne, with the flexibility to work outside of standard hours on occasion
- You will be a people-person with an encouraging, authentic personality who measures success alongside the success of their wider team
- You will also be a natural fit for the core ArcBlue values:
Be Authentic | Work with Passion | Embrace Innovation |Take Accountability | Encourage Collaboration