Technical Support Analyst - Level 1
- Provide prompt and professional helpdesk support to SUBWAY® Franchisees on Hardware and Software issues
- Support in-store technology, via emails and phone calls
- Maintaining support documentation and knowledge base objects
- Support the rollout of the POS system across the Asia Pacific region
- Liaise with Vendors on support issues as necessary
- Deliver high quality customer service, while resolving queries effectively
- Windows and Network trouble shooting
- The role is an immediate start, working Monday to Friday between 8:30am to 5:00pm however some flexibility is expected. Close to all public transport in North Sydney.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a help desk support role
- Windows 7 & 10 build and support experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills as this role requires extensive stakeholder liaison
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Possess great technical and analytical skills
- Retail Technology Support (POS technologies, inventory software, menu management software and broadband access) experience will be advantageous.
Independent Purchasing Company Australasia Ltd (or IPC Asia Pacific) is an independent Subway® Franchisee-owned company covering the Asia Pacific region. Our goal is to implement purchasing, distribution, technology, service and support programs to help build a competitive environment for Subway® Franchise Owners’. We currently service more than 3,000 restaurants in 11 countries and are growing rapidly.