Technology Engineer Developer
- A full-time developer will be expected to work closely with our product leaders and other developers to build out core functionalities of the marketplace. It is varied and impactful work, with a growing number of participants and providers using our system that is built for a purpose.
- We are heavily focussed on UX and design and iterate extremely quickly – this is for people who like to move fast, break things (whilst maintaining stability, of course). They need to be proactive and good communicators, and ideally, have a vision of just how big this thing can be.
- They’ll be architecting important features as we scale to service hundreds of users per day in the coming months.
- Experience with reactive JS frameworks like Vue.js, Angular and React.js.
- Experience with GraphQL, Apollo, Express, or Fastify.
- Experience with SSR / SPR / Universal architectures (Nuxt.js, Next.js, Gatsby.js).
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps & PRPL patterns.
- Deep knowledge of HTTP, HTML, CSS, Web APIs and other core Web technology concepts.
- Experience with NPM and webpack to build and distribute JS modules across multiple applications and code bases.
- Familiarity with AWS and building large scalable web experiences (Fargate, Docker, Serverless).
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with querying relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL.
Provider Choice is a company that is transforming the way people with disability live their lives. Success to us is when every Australian with a disability can reach their dreams, goals and aspirations.
We have built Australia’s leading digital platform to guide people through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and it’s only just the start. Our technology and services ensure people with disability can easily find, connect and pay for the best therapists, support workers and products.