We are looking for a User Interface / User Experience (UI/UX) Designer to join our team. Using design thinking practices with a strong focus on human centred design, this role will contribute to the launch of new products, and enhancements to our existing products, to deliver a consistent customer experience across our product range.
Specific duties include:
- Work with the design team to create attractive and innovative user interfaces
- Communicate your design ideas, and bring your customer story to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, stories, and scenarios
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs, and find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts and developers to ensure developments are in line with design intent
- Work within and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that product development and delivery is consistent with strategic and customer insights
- Iterate solution design through customer usability testing and feedback
- Help establish a culture that enhances customer experience through human centred design and design thinking practice
- Broad design experience, having worked across many sub-disciplines of design and demonstrating proficiency in key CX/ UX areas
- Excellent organisational, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of product owners, clients, business analysts and project teams
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating strong human-centreddesign capabilities across a diverse range of projects, including mobile applications and omni-channel experiences.
- Understanding of Financial Services products and markets