- Work in conjunction with our Product Manager, business analysts, developers and QA testers to evolve the UX and UI of our digital acquisition product suite.
- Work on client project implementations, including liaising with client stakeholders, to ensure that any customisations to our product are designed optimally, are engaging and maximise customer conversion.
- Be responsible for "connecting the dots" between customer and business requirements, innovation and good design.
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team, and be responsible to manage and balance your various work tasks to meet deadlines.
- Provide assistance with marketing and promotional inputs for our products.
- At least 3 years of experience in a UX/UI Design role with a portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products.
- Foundational research knowledge: You are an empathic user advocate that values the backing of research and data analysis when it comes to designing modern solutions.
- You shine through your designs - from paper to final pixel, you create user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions.
- Awesome communication and influencing skills. You are comfortable to discuss research findings and design rational with stakeholders, and know how to work in a team environment to deliver on customer and business value.
- Be a designer that is constantly inspired - motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do.
- Confidence using tools such as Sketch and Zeplin, and prototyping tools such as Invision, Axure or JustInMind.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Preferred).
- Worked across large enterprise complex sites / frameworks (Preferred).
- Experience in financial product design would be a plus.
Sandstone Technology is an established Australian fintech, delivering award winning digital banking solutions to the banking and financial services industry, in Australia, Asia and the UK. Our business thrives on cutting edge solutions and innovations that shape the banking marketplace.
We presently have an opening for a mid-level UX/UI Designer to join our Digital Acquisition team. As the UX/UI Designer, you will work on innovative projects that are delivering real customer on-boarding solutions to our financial institution customers, both in Australia and internationally.