Intelligence Data Analyst
The Insights and Reporting Analyst role sits in the Intelligence, Insights and Reporting Team within Group Investigations and Intelligence(GI&I) and exists to provide efficient and effective support to the Group Investigations & Intelligence teams by:
- Develop and support the provision of comprehensive reporting relating internal and external fraud matters
- Extract and analyse internal and external fraud data to support investigations and derive insight
- Increasing efficiency in gathering relevant evidence to assist the investigation process
- Maximising recovery potential
- Increasing customer centricity
You will have advanced SAS, SQL and database analysis/ interrogation/ visual analysis knowledge.
You will also possess demonstrated exposure within a fraud or operational risk environment, exposure to law and enforcement agencies.
Your strong ability to effectively manage operational risk by making timely decisions and implementing appropriate controls and your exceptional problem solving and stakeholder management skills, will see you succeed in the role.