Junior Marketing & Social Media Assistant
- Assist in development of social media strategy.
- Implement strategy and campaigns
- Manage social media channels (focus on FaceBook and Linkedin) on a day-to-day basis including writing posts and selecting relevant imagery.
- Assist in writing and editing website copy and blog posts.
- Assist in the ongoing development of the company style guide.
- Assist with print marketing including, but not limited to design of flyers and booklets.
- Assist business development in prioritisation of methods to market.
- Provide fortnightly updates on analytics for social media channels
- Manage marketing assets for internal useability.
- Assist in creation of photo and/or video assets.
- Other duties as directed
- Be confidant in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management and have the ability to work unsupervised
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a reliable and honest person happy to help out where needed
- Ability to accept and adapt to change in a positive and constructive manner
- Ability to multi task