Marketing and Communications Intern (Ref number 67201)
● Help to put together and implement our marketing and communications strategy and plan. This will include a number of different digital channels including the company website (furo.io), and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
● Develop our social media strategy and execute social media campaigns.
● Develop creative content for the various marketing and communications campaigns/plans.
● Measure and track the effectiveness of each campaign, by capturing data and metrics to drive insights.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Creative with a good design sense
● Comfortable with Adobe
● Comfortable to work autonomously with minimal guidance.
● Motivated to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
● Degree in Marketing or similar.
● Comfortable using Adobe Illustrator, Canva or equivalent
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to email@example.com, quoting reference number 67201.
Furō was founded in 2019 to help organisations streamline their business and operations with modern ways of working. Leveraging Agile, Lean and DevOps principles, our mission is to help organisations do what they do, better, so that they can provide better value for their customers.
We are looking for an Intern to help us with all things related to Marketing and Communications in order to build our digital brand presence. Given that we are a fairly young company, we have yet to implement any of our marketing strategies/plans and so this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to work with a blank canvas and help us to define and implement a marketing and comms strategy.
The role is as broad as you would like it to be :)
The successful applicant will be given a three-month full-time internship at Furo working across the 3 different service streams - staffing/recruitment, consulting and products..