System Administrator / Technical Support
- Being the first point of contact for users via the telephone/help desk software.
- Ensure requests are lodged onto the system, implement corrective action and follow-up escalated issues to ensure a successful resolution is achieved
- Supporting hardware/software across various businesses
- Provisioning new hardware/software to users and sites
- Maintaining systems and documentation
- Recording/maintaining asset and user information
- Solid experience with Azure and Office365
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Be a driven and effective communicator who can adapt to change while maintaining composure and diplomacy
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining clear priority on task allocation and attention to detail.
- Have a high level of confidence, drive and motivation as well as commitment to ownership and accountability
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 10+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 5+ years System engineering experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or a relevant field
- A background in the implementation and deployment of Azure services
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE or similar) Certification
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ103) Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of core Microsoft Azure technologies and services
- Well-developed technical skills, MS Office products and relevant technologies
- Demonstrated config experience in Active Directory, Exchange, Azure and O365
- Have full working rights within Australia
We are an exciting start up that is currently delivering a genuine market disruption product; enabling medical practices the functionality of a true management system. You will join a team set to change health care in Australia. https://capstonesystem.com.au/ We are looking for people with drive and passion to join us on our exciting journey.